About The Artist|
Adair received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Minnesota in 1989. Since then, she has worked in the photography field as a portrait and wedding photographer, and as a fine artist. Her love of fine art and documentary photography has led her to further study at numerous workshops and seminars. She specializes in fine-art black-and-white photography and printing.
With over 15 years of experience working together at weddings, Adair and her assistant/husband, David, team up to create beautiful photographic images that will last a lifetime.
Adair finds inspiration from her family, including four delightful grandchildren, and the beautiful countryside surrounding their lake home in northwestern Minnesota. Her work has been shown in many local exhibits in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
Adair can schedule your photography portrait session in her studio, at your home or at a desired outdoor location. Call her at 612/823-7588 to discuss your preferences and get her recommendations.
Her studio is comfortable and private and located near downtown Minneapolis in the Traffic Zone building. Convenient parking is available in the front and back of the building.
250 3rd Ave North
Minneapolis MN 55401
There is privacy at the studio for feeding your baby or giving your children a snack. We are relaxed and do not rush if you need to take a break.
A few tips:
• Have a light snack before your shoot.
• It is best to schedule your appointments when your children are rested.
• Clothing should be solid darker colors. [Avoid white [unless we are shooting all white], patterns, logos and watches] Accessories, scarves, jewelry, hats are fun.
• Bring special blankets or a special toy if you wish. However we have blankets and toys available.
• For maternity shots black maternity slacks or skirt and camisole are best. Kimonas will be available at the studio.
$150 for standard session in studio
$200 in your home with studio set-up
Family sessions start at $200
Fine art session [film] starts at $300.
Adair specializes in fine art black and white printing.
Prices include on-line viewing and 10 proof prints.
Weddings start at $2900
Events or smaller wedding are $400/hour